Perhaps it’s just me… but I seem to find my Zwift calibration for my Stryd footpod is ignored more often than not… Previously I thought/assumed it happened each time there was a Zwift update, but it seems to be happening even more often. My Stryd footpod reads notably lower than my treadmill without calibration (circa 1kmh)… I calibrate it, and it works fairly accurately. But occaisionally I will start running and notice it’s again circa 1kmh out.
A few points on the matter:
- I’m not sure if I am alone in finding this
- I’m not sure if it’s only Stryd footpods (or all calibrated speed sources)
- I’ve not been able to identify exactly when the previous calibration is erased/ignored
- Why would the calibration be erased/ignored anyway?
- If there is a need to calibrate so regularly… why is the calibration mileage not included in one’s Zwift session? 3x40sec (+speed change time) does make a difference to the overall distance ran!