Zwift , KickR, Windows 10 = KickR dropout after 50mins

I have an issue where my KICKR drops out after approx 50mins of riding , its done it 3 times in row(everytime I’ve been on Zwift for more than 50mins). I’m not doing a workout just riding around. I can still all the devices but the KickR just reads 0 Watts in Zwift. Only a restart of the PC and the KickR seems to get it back.

I have a USB2 extension with my ANT+ dongle sat right next to the KickR, 

Just to be sure I’ve tested on Trainer Road and it shows all my devices as fluctuating between good and  excellent signal strength. I don’t start trainer road  before a Zwift ride and I don’t have Garmin Express installed or start the garmin ANT agent.

Does any one know if there is a program the logs the ANT+ data to a logfile , or if zwift does any logging or can be run in debug mode ?

I’m not sure which part of the chain is at fault , Zwift,KickR,ANT,Windows 10 ? Any advice would be great.

Thanks all.

When was the last date your Kickr and Zwift worked together?  Anything else hardware or software change on your computer since it last worked?  I ask because I had frequent Zwift app crashes since the New Years Watopia expansion and I found installing, downloading the lastest installer (from the “Free Trial” link) and installing resulted in a good session today (no crashes).

Thanks Bruce , I’ll give the reinstall a try.