Latest update

Did ten laps last night. First 7 the Kickr was responding to the input from the program and changing resistance on the hills. The last three it stopped. Power and VRPM were displayed but it was like a dumb trainer. Tried to go into the Wahoo app and force into sim mode but it would shift out of it almost immediately. Tried re-paring the device and re-positioned the Ant+ adapter and it didn’t change anything. Will check again during todays ride. Please advise.

Equipment - KickR, Tickr, Garmin USB Ant+, Windows Server 2012 R2, Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse combo.

Thanks
Dave

Got back on today for a quick ride. Experienced the same issue as before except it happened just before I finished my first lap. I made sure I was running no other ANT+ applications as others have suggested. It just goes out of SIM mode and into dumb mode. If this was the intent of the update I prefer the previous settings. On the positive side of things I am seeing far fewer signal drops. Moving my ANT+ adapter closer to the Kickr resolved a lot of them but I was still experiencing sporadic drops. 1-2 a lap of very short duration. I think I only noticed one drop in my two laps today. Please advise as to the issue with the app dropping sim mode.

Thanks
Dave

Hi David,

If you are experiencing an issue with Zwift, please drop us a support request here: http://bit.ly/zwiftsupport

Thanks!