Zwift in low blurred resolution on OS and android

I did not just watch the video.

I rode 1.5 hours on Zwift this morning. First hour in London to do my workout and get a badge. I then switched over to Watopia to see how cool Watopia looked in the 80’s.

2 Likes

I have been using zwift on my Apple TV for a few month and love it. The quality of the picture is great, very little glitch nice details etc. However today when I logged in the picture us awful. It’s blurry, uneven, shaky, glitchy, with a white line that travels from the bottom to the top like an old VHS tape. I restarted the Apple TV, updated the software, check if there was any update available for the zwift app (there was not), even uninstall, reinstall the app, and I still have the same issue. I ended up doing my workout on my iPhone mirrored to the Apple TV but the quality is not nearly as good as it used to be on the Apple TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use zwift companion, iPhone, Apple TV, and a kckr snap.

Cute. I guess it’s kind of funny. Except for the time lost fiddling to figure out what was wrong. Some kind of really obvious heads up on the whole thing might have made it more fun.

And since I’m in the crusty curmudgeon state of mind…what was there about the 80s that you would laugh at? Seems like a modern era to me.

Same for me with my Apple TV. Tested is also with the Zwift app on the microsoft laptop with HDMI and it has the same problems.

Same issue on Windows 10. Looks like the last update causing this? Picture was OK yesterday evening CET, got an Zwift update today, and picture went blurry and twitchy.

Its April fools day guys…

1 Like

Thx for the heads up. April fool. I don’t think it’s funny though. If the joke would allow you to use the service I’d be ok. But the picture was so bad that I could not even use it. It’s a paid service and most of us has other things to do than spending 1/2h trying to fix the issue. It’s hard enough to find time to work out.

same for me!
been going crazy thinking its my apple TV or my own HDMI issues…

everyone has this??

this can`t possibly be April fools joke?

also have the VSH bars in background with blurred images

oh dear. I just saw a youtube video saying its a joke.
are you kidding me?

we`re all stressed and locked at home and we have to deal with this?
I spent 2 hours making my family crazy trying to swap cables etc…

1 Like