Zwift has been freezing the last two nights

How much upload bandwith do one need for Zwift?

Frustrating. Three attempts in the past week and all three ended in the program freezing up. Had to stop and exit Zwift & log back in–freeze again after 20 minutes. Tried to “just watch” last night for the mountain route & it froze again. Everyone is saying the same thing & multiple tickets have been generated. What is the fix? Something I can use now? Mine is a PC with Ant+ & Garmin speed/cadence sensors.

Sounds like a graphics lockup.

Have you tried running a benchmark like Heaven Benchmark on that machine, just let it run and see if the benchmark locks up?

Make sure to run it in OpenGL (not DirectX) mode, so it models what Zwift uses as closely as possible.

I have a GeForce GT 230 graphics card running on a HP 9100 All-in-One PC and Zwift freezes and I need to do a hard reboot to get my computer back up.  Zwift will not run, when the application is set up and connected to my Tacx Neo it freezes.  I upgraded my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (which should have updated the drivers to the graphics card) and it still crashes.  What to do?

Lee,

You should update your Geforce drivers here: http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Also make sure you Neo’s firmware is current using the Tacx App.

+1 macbook air 2015 / kickr

As mentioned in my official comment, please open a ticket if you’re experiencing a similar issue. Causes for game freezes vary from setup to setup, so it’s best to troubleshoot with us on an individual basis.