Zwift Game Update: August 26, 2019 (PC/Mac)

This is important. Some (older) trainers are tricky to pair with Zwift, and if you want to go to different ride after the first one, you have to go through the whole procedure again (loading and pairing). This is absolutely NOT user-friendly approach.

2 Likes

I noticed that my avatar is standing up a lot more on inclines now. It used to be when your cadence dropped below 70 (I think), now it seems to be based on something else completely and I couldn’t pin point it. What has changed?

The option to save and return to riding would be very good.

3 Likes

I agree. this would be a great improvement.

Very agile of you. ;-}

Since the latest Apple TV update, Zwift now only fills the bottom left hand corner of my screen. Any ideas?

Hy Möchte bitte ab November die deutsche Version von Zwift abonnieren bitte um eure Hilfe

Hallo Herbert,

es gibt eine deutsche Version des Spiels die aber im Moment leider nicht optimiert ist. Wir arbeiten aber intensiv daran.

Um dich zu abonnieren, sollst du eine Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Das kannst du auf unserer Shop-Webseite tun: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Informationen zum Ändern der Sprache im Spiel findest du in diesem Artikel: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/selecting-a-language-S1Gn16MwB

I’ve still got all my hair, but it’s now all white. There is a white colour selection in the new update, but the closest I can get is blond. My avatar still looks 50 years younger than I am with long blond hair. feh.

1 Like