Zwift Game Update: August 26, 2019 (PC/Mac)

I’m having the same exact issue. Start zwift, pair sensors, on the select world screen I click training and the game instantly crashes. Same with if I load into the world, and select the workout button from the menu. Very frustrating :frowning:

This is good to see, this was a request a long time ago. Now I am tempted to create a new user just to see. LOL

1 Like

What was the 08/28 update?

On Android? I got this one this morning:

What’s New

• Fix for crash that may occur when entering the Workout Select screen.

On the PC…

The 8/28 Update on PC and Mac was also for patching the Workout issue that appeared after a previous update.

Great. For each update may we please get a notification in the Companion app?

Thanks

More colors of shoes and helmets please…

Regards,

Gil

Hallo Herbert,

Wir haben eine deutsche Version des Spiels. Du sollst nur eine andere Sprache auswählen. Du kannst die Sprache im Kopplung-Bildschirm ändern. Klicke in der unteren rechten Ecke auf das Sprachensymbol. Ein Menü mit allen unterstützten Sprachen wird angezeigt. Wähle die deutsche Sprache und du bist bereit zu fahren!

Die aktuelle Version ist möglicherweise nicht perfekt, aber wir arbeiten daran, sie zu verbessern, und dein Feedback wird geschätzt.

1 Like

Dankeschön für Die Antwort der Winter kommt und wenn ich es in deutscher Version finde bin ich dabei

Wir würden uns freuen, dich nächsten Winter zwiften zu sehen. :bike:

As this update went out to a subset (mac and pc) we didn’t put in the app notification as it’d be confusing to all the users on iOS/Android/AppleTV. We don’t currently have a way to selectively let people know about updates on their platform unfortunately.

1 Like

The animators are not the same people that would be doing code changes re: race length, or anything of that sort. Our animator finished the avatar updates he was working on, so it went out.

7 Likes

I think I have done the upgrade but cannot see the new avatars. Am I missing something?

My mistake. I see they come depending on the different heads you choose.

It would be a lot more helpful if there was the option to postpone an update until after a ride rather that have to wait 15 mins when you only have a 45 minute window to zwift

i do not get mileage on companion what is the problem

A workaround would be to look at he zwift insider segment in Strava. it will show you how many efforts you have done.

Can’t wait for that Yorkshire course!!
I also like more frequent updates rather than everything coming at once and appreciate you posting release notes in the forums. Thanks @Jon

2 Likes

Since the last update-my avatar turns an ebony color when I enter a group ride-I use apple TV