Zwift Game Release: The Drop Shop

(Daren) #62

I like it. It’s certainly nowhere near as distracting and noisy as the Riders Nearby list most of the time.

(Lin) #63

THIS! Would love it if the MacBook and Apple TV versions provided an option to hide the 30d PR and the rider list. On the iPhone or iPad, you can swipe them off screen which is heavenly :smiley:

(Guenter Bl) #64

Hey,

at the Moment I have a Problem with Strava.

My last zwift event is not losde at strava, do you know why?

Because of the update?

(Josh) #65

I don’t know about in the pens

(Virinder Sethi) #66

Many Thanks Jon,

I rode it yesterday and it was fine. It must have been some really freak coincidence as this has never happened before let alone on the same segment.

Thanks

Virinder

(Hiltja) #67

This update is some kind of horror bug. I am level 50 and got Zero - means 0 drops! Thanks for that and I am not angry at all.

(Daniel) #68

I have my drops and located the shop, but the 808/disc combo from zip isn’t an option for me. I have the standard 808 and the locked 858 but no disc. Any reason why?

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #69

If you have an iOS device you can get the 808/Super9 on there and still be able to use them on other platforms.

(Daren) #70

Don’t sit there seething. Raise a support ticket. It’s obviously a bug and will get sorted out. If you only logged in to just watch, try starting a ride. That’s when mine appeared.

(Daniel) #71

Oh perfect! They were there. The star ratings are different in both places, but I’m sure that’s nothing.

I’ll wait a few weeks for all the bugs to be worked out then buy them.

Thanks!

(Jenifer Carruthers (PACK/HERD)) #72

I am the only one who despite updating both Zwift apps in IOS I still can’t see the garage or the drop points??? Help.

(Cris) #74

I completely agree. I have no problem with the concept of ‘drops’, but please please please get this off my dashboard (or at least make show/hide drop counter a user option). The other dynamic elements of the dashboard all convey useful information - speed, grade, HR, watts etc. A constantly incrementing drop counter is useless and distracting to me. If other folks like it, maybe making it a show/hide option in settings would work for everyone?

(Cris) #75

I have no problem with the concept of ‘drops’, but please please please take this off my dashboard (or at least make show/hide drop counter a user option). The other dynamic elements of the dashboard all convey useful information - speed, grade, HR, watts etc. A constantly incrementing drop counter is useless and distracting to me. If other folks like it, maybe making it a show/hide option in settings would work for everyone? If not, at least make it increment in 100’s or 1000’s of drops.

Thanks!

(Markus Nübel [R2]) #76

I see a lot of guys riding along with a Zipp 808/Super9 combo and I fact I remember having seen it in the shop the day of the game release. But now it is gone. My shop no more has the disc wheel?
Is there a limited number to these items?

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #77

The most recent update has removed them from most platforms, but there is a chance they could still be available in iOS.

(Aleksandr) #78

Are you seriously?
Is it like in gta5?
Save sweat?
How will this help me to do + 5%?

Thousands of people are asking for ANT + for android.
You are doing a virtual garage))))

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #79

Let’s not over exaggerate.

There were a lot of people who were asking for more customization within Zwift.

Just an FYI Zwift for Android is still in beta and I’m sure more improvements will be coming to it.

(Ryan Devlin🔰[INC]) #80

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Specialized “Venge” looks like a “Venge ViAS” to me

(Markus Nübel [R2]) #81

Damn. Why did they remove the Zipper disc again!
Most of us like eye candy and riding a cool bike, even virtual.
Thanks the idea of the multiple frames in Zwift, isn’t it?
So some guy are now happy with 808/Super9 a lot of others not.
What a way of handling customers.
Cannot believe it.

(Lin) #82

Confirmed. Removed if using MacBook. However, still available via iPhone (iOS).