Zwifters, the time has come.
Our new London course is now officially live and ready to ride! Over 1000 hours of artist time has been lovingly put into the map to make our version of London, and we think it shows. A little over 12 miles (nearly 20km) of new roads are available initially, including a copy of the infamous Box Hill as well as the full Prudential Ride London “Classique” course. All roads are u-turn enabled so feel free to ride in any direction you wish.
There are 5 routes available:
- London Loop : This 9.2 mile loop takes you through the city before dipping under the Thames to head out to Surrey Hills for some fresh air and climbing. It bypasses the Classique course.
- Classique : After a brief warmup ride from the starting area to the course, you’ll remain on the 5.5km loop for as many laps as you can handle.
- London 8 : The whole enchilada - includes all 12 miles of road.
- PRL Full : A 100+ mile route that does many “London Loops”, followed by an iconic finish going through the Prudential Ride London finish arch on The Mall.
- PRL Half : A 40+ mile version of the PRL Full.
You may also notice that joining an event from the main Zwift screen has changed slightly. Once you’ve joined, a hard to miss orange tab will show confirming your entry. We’ve also made joining an event a bit more reliable to try to address issues a few were having joining the events.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift