Hey Zwifters! We know it’s been a while since our last update, but the time has finally come. The London course expansion is live now and ready to ride. We’ve also done some work to the course to make it feel a little less post-apocalyptic by adding spectators and pedestrians to the London sidewalks.
Along with the expansion comes new routes. We’ve added 3 on London, and 1 for Watopia. They are as follows:
- Greater London 8 ( 14.8mi / 23.8km ) - This route covers the expansion, before heading out to Box hill for the finish.
- Greater London Loop (13.2mi / 21.2km) - A big loop around the outside of the course.
- The London Pretzel (34.6mi / 55.7km) - All roads, in both directions.
- Watopia: Three Sisters (30.0mi / 48.3km) - Shortest route with all 3 climbs.
Additionally we’ve made a few changes and fixed a few bugs, such as:
- A/B/C/D/E group classifications on group rides will now have their classification badge shown on the ‘Riders Nearby’ list, so you can more easily tell who is in your group.
- Some events can now opt to hide non-event riders from view entirely.
- Run workout support added, with 3 test workouts. Feedback is requested!
- Run pace fields added, to control intensity of workouts. Paces for distances will be estimated based
on the user having one known race time (1mi, 5k, 10k, etc).
- Assos ‘Go Long London’ mission added.
- Zwift is now available in French.
- ‘G’ key on your keyboard, or graph button on the iOS button bar, will toggle watt/HR graphs when riding.
- Giant Fluid ST trainer profile added.
- Better connection robustness to Apple Watch when paired as a HR device via Zwift Mobile Link.
These features are also live on iOS in the App Store, and will be live in our Apple TV BETA later this week. Expect hundreds more Apple TV invites to go out soon after.
NOTE: 1.0.18533 was released on 6/16 to fix FTP bias in workouts.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift