Alpe du Zwift, the new Watopia expansion, is live and ready for Zwifting for those who are level 12 and over. Give it a shot and let us know what you think!
Other notable changes include:
- Routes can now be sorted by length or name
- Prudential Ride London workout plans added
- Spring mission added (Cyclists - get ready to climb!)
- User feedback screen added which will very occasionally pop up at the end of a Zwift session. We will use the information to help us continuously improve our service.
- Chinese and Spanish language support added
- Added toggle for workout darkening effect that appears during hard intervals
- Bowflex BXT116 bluetooth treadmill support added
- Event results screen should no longer include your own result multiple times
It is worth noting that we will also be releasing a few smaller updates in the very near future to add just a couple more things to the new Alpe du Zwift climb as well as polish up a some of the rough edges in the software. We’ve also got another fairly sizable feature update coming that we’re excited about, so stay tuned for that in the coming weeks.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift