We’ve released a service update today (on PC/Mac) to fix up a few bugs, lay down some prep work for upcoming features, and polish up some of what already existed. The Apple and Android versions of this update will come in the following days.
To be more specific, some of the changes were:
- Gave the event paddock chat messages a fresh coat of paint to be more legible
- Zwift now sends the riders weight to ANT+ FE-C smart trainers. This may enhance how the trainer feels.
- If you receive a Ride On from somebody nearby, a Ride On button will appear next to their name in the Riders Nearby list so you can easily give them one in return
- Fixed missing Zwift Academy glasses on some platforms
- More polished art on the Innsbruck course
- 3 Run 13.1 training plan enhanced with more messages and fine tuning of training
- Various other fixes and improvements
While this release was mostly small changes, we do have some exciting larger enhancements coming in the next couple of releases so stay tuned.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to feedback about changes, just respond to this thread. Or if there is something new you’d like to see, head on over to Feature Requests to post your idea.
The Team at Zwift