Zwift Crashing on Windows 7 @ login in screen, video card issue

I’m at a lost on getting Zwift to work on laptop. It did at one time doesn’t now, been using ipad instead for the last few months… anyhow here’s what i have.

HP EliteBook 850 G2

Intel Core i7-5600 CPU @ 2.60ghz

8gb Ram

64 bit O/S (windows 7 Professional - Service Pack 1)

Video cards are Intel HD Graphics 5500 and AMD Radeon R7 M260X…

So clean install of Zwift. So app opens, click on the ‘let’s go’ button. Basically can get to the login in screen and it crashes with ‘display driver stopped responding but has recovered’… Zwift is now crashed. 

So confident a display driver issue, but graphic cards have been updated to the latest drivers.

Any ideas?

Try this link for the settings on the video card: https://kb.zwiftriders.com/tuning-maximum-gpu-performance

Hi Christian,

I’d advise you to take a look at this article from the knowledge base. It covers many of the common reasons why your game might be crashing. 

It seems like your computer is up to spec for Zwift, and if you’ve already installed the latest video drivers for your GPU, then the next step is to submit a support ticket and one of our Zwift support team members will be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue further. 

When you send the ticket, please find and send all the files in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder. Attach all the files in that folder to your ticket and our team will have a look.

Thanks!