Zwift crashing on me

So why is my Zwift crashing on me when I haven’t changed anything, except for a different monitor? I may have knocked some of the dust off the computer case in the process!

Because Zwift.

I’m still having problems with getting into TDZ. Not sure why yet, I’ve sent my logs into Zwift to see if they can help.

Any luck with sorting out my problem?

David

You’d be better off starting a new thread with full details. I doubt that your problem is related to Zwift possibly acquiring TrainerRoad.

2 Likes

What is the exact problem @Biker_Dave? You mention that your computer is crashing and that you can’t get into TdZ.

Please be very specific and detailed. Give us the full specs of your system and all devices in use.

I don’t know what exactly is happening. The TDZ screen starts to load, then crashes Zwift closes with the crash so I am left with just my windows screen saver picture on my monitor. So it is not the monitor, and I certaintly don’t think it’s the computer. So maybe it is a combination of things?

David

What does TrainerRoad have to do with Zwift and my problem?. I do not see any connection as they are 2 different platforms.

You originally posted in the TR road discussion. That is why the suggestion was to split it out into a separate thread. Edit: And Gerry moved them out of that thread, so it’s all good.

Please contact support

OK, I think I shall have to forgo trying to use the TDZ. It does not like my set up. I can do workouts, I can do rides, but I can not do TDZ’s! There is a problem somewhere and I can’t find it at the moment.
Thank you.
David