Zwift Companion Release: June 11 (3.15 iOS, Android)

Same problem here

1 Like

Yep me to just stopped then it crashed and went into same loop it’s useless

1 Like

Same issue here pixel 3a on android 10.

1 Like

Stuck in the update loop as well on Android 10.

1 Like

Same issue here… maybe we should have a thread with the things that actually works on Zwift at the moment… It won’t be busy… :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Another two people with the update loop problem, me and my wife both with a Pixel 3a on Android 10.

1 Like

Hi. I have the most up to date version of Zwift companion but when I try to open it on my iPhone I get a screen prompting me to update to the latest version. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and it is definitely the latest version on the App Store but continue to get the update prompt. Please advise.

1 Like

Hi. Just updated to v3.15.1 and once updated Zwift Companion won’t work and keep asking to go update I.e going around in circles. Any advice?

Thanks.

The update button on my Zwift Comp puts me to the App store with no button to update. Now I can’t use the app at all. What gives?

I’m exactly the same on galaxy S10

1 Like

I’m caught in this loop (at least I’m not alone) Android user. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Booo hoo hooo.

Anyway looking forward to new routes when they become available - exciting news!

1 Like

Same here, I have been going around in circles for the last hour. Samsung galaxy 6.

1 Like

No update in Android play store and old app won’t work. Trying to do a workout and no companion???

1 Like

Same here. iOS. I deleted and reinstalled the app and get the same result.

I also sent an email to the help desk citing this issue.

Same endless loop with trying to update the Companion app on my Galaxy s7 phone, and it looks like I won’t be able to use the Companion app at all on my iPad that uses iOS 10.3.3 which is old, but I use this app all the time on this device!!!

Same here.

Same issue here.
Just keep qoing in a loop. Deleted and reinstalled, still the same issue.

Same loop update/open

Zwift knows of the issue and is working on it. I emailed them 30 minutes ago and they replied saying they will keep us posted via this link: https://status.zwift.com/

5 Likes

Same here. Pixel 2 and pixel 3.