Zwift breaks all the time [April 23, 2024]

How can I contact Zwift? Scine yesterday it breaks down mid session, all data gone… Streak broke… It is really annoying. I hava a sunscription but apparently no support included?

I have a macbook air, i ran well until recently? Any help possible?

Go to https://www.zwift.com/contact-us and keep talking to the robot until it decides to let you create a support case. I can assure you there are people there who will try to help if you manage to reach them.

Hi @Juergen_Roesch, welcome to Forums. I’m Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you taking the time to seek support from our community.

I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with the app. Crash issues are difficult to pin out. The best way to fix this is to contact us.

Before moving forward, I hope you don’t mind confirm that your device is running the latest Operating System, Graphics Drivers, and Zwift App version. Also, please confirm which of the following is occurring:

• The app is closing on its own.
  • The app is unresponsive and you had to close it.
  • Does it occur on a specific menu screen or in-world or maybe a specific world, route, or location?
  • Does it occur in a specific type of ride (e.g., free ride, workout, group event, pacer ride)?

In addition you can send us your crash logs and game logs so we can look into them. If you aren’t sure how to do that, check out this article for steps on sending your crash logs and this article for steps on sending your game logs.

We will be happy to provide you with a one-on-one assistance. Please add this info to your email.

To get help with Zwift on your MacBook Air, contact their support at support@zwift.com or visit their support page. Make sure Zwift has the necessary permissions in your Mac’s system settings and keep both the app and macOS updated.

1 Like