Zwift app Ant+ on e.g. S8

I would also like ant+ support as I have a Garmin HRM.

4 Likes

+1 Absolutly insane that zwift does Not support ant+ on Android

1 Like

+1 pour la prise en charge ANT+ sur android

1 Like

Any updates?

I’d also like ANT+ support! It’s this only piece that is marring my Zwift Experience when using my Android device.
It also means when I do races, my results don’t count as my HR info isn’t logged (my HRM is ANT+ only) so I get DQed for not supplying HR data!!
Is the Android app still actively being worked on??

1 Like

Without ANT support it makes little sense to be on Android. All of the ANT+ accessories from Garmin and other suppliers. There are ANT radios in a lot of Android devices and you need to use them. Just because CrApple doesn’t have them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. The app is not very useful if only Bluetooth and Samsung 8. 9 and 10 series all have ANT radios and are very useful.

1 Like

Actually, if you look on this website link below you can see the hundreds of Android phones with ANT radios and then you look at the cycling community ALL have Garmin / ANT+ accessories - it just makes sense to add ANT support to the Zwift Android app. It’s just another radio in the device. And ironically, the ANT dongles we had to buy to use Zwift with the computer… Now I need Bluetooth ones for Android Zwift??? Uh no.

2 Likes

I would also like to use my Garmin footpod with the Android app, both in the gym and outside!!

Ant+ on android. Go go go… please develop. Works with other apps perfectly Why not in zwift.

2 Likes

Please add ant+ support. I have a phone with ANT+ built in but can’t find the sensors.

All my sensors are Bluetooth too but Bluetooth only allows one connection. I run workouts on xert (because it’s impossible to import workouts to zwift if you don’t use a pc or trainer road). With ant+ I can connect multiple things. As soon as I connect Bluetooth to zwift I lose trainer control on my other devices…even if I turn “controllable” off on zwift.

I would love to be able to connect my ANT+ sensors to the Zwift App, however there is no connection available. I have downloaded the Rouvy app but it is not as fun. Even if I buy the ANT+ Dongle I am afraid it still won’t work.

+1 for ant+, about to cancel my subs as my old laptop keeps crashing as it not upto the job and I am not buying a new laptop. My galaxy S8 works great just watching but all my sensors are ant+.

My only option currently is switching to Trainerroad but I prefer zwift, confirmation it is at least coming would be nice.

Dumb me, I just subscribed, migrating from TrainerRoad because my laptop is broken and surprise me, no support for ANT+ for android. Lol. 15 bucks in the trash bin, thanks.

1 Like

This is taking far too long to implement - why the long delay in adding ant+ radio in mobile devices that support it?

1 Like

please make the Zwift app recognize the garmin food pod in Mobile phones specific Galaxy s8.

I’d really love to see ANT+ support added. My phone’s are Xiaomi A2 Lite and my wife’s is Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. The A2 supports ANT+ though a USB dongle, while the Z3 has ANT+ built in. Both phones detect our HR monitors or cycling cadence sensors and work correctly when we record activities using Strava. Sadly ANT+ isn’t an option within the Zwift Android app. Please add it.

1 Like

Another vote for adding ANT+. If Samsung health can see the monitors, it should be simple to use the same API in Zwift to connect to the monitors.

The Bluetooth connection is so freaking UNSTABLE! Please fix the ANT+ connection!

+1 for Ant support on Android. Would not sign up (pay for) to Zwift without it.

+1 for ANT support please