Zwift and Strava synch not working with World Bicycle Relief ride

I got my 100 miles in and saved everything as normal, but when opening up Strava, nothing had been synchronized like in the past.  Does anyone know why the synching didn’t work today?  Entering stuff manually is the pits.  Actually, I exported the .fit and imported into Strava, but I had to enter a bunch of information that is usually done automatically.  Any ideas?

Hi Timothy,

Can you submit a support ticket and include the log.txt file from your last ride? I’m not sure why it didn’t work normally but try disconnecting and reconnecting your Strava account to Zwift as well.

Thanks!

I’m not sure where to acquire the log.txt from the last ride.  Do you mean the .fit file that can be downloaded?

Hi Timothy,

Sorry, all the log files are in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder. There should be a log.txt file (NOT launcher_log) that correlates with the date of your ride.

Thanks!

FYI, the same thing happened to me. I too had to upload the .fit file to my Strava account.

Same here. Not only yesterday, but already the night before that as well. Uploaded the logs for these 2 rides through the support ticket system. Hope it’s of any help. If it doesn’t resolve itself, I’ll reconnect the Strava account to see if that makes a difference.

Can’t be a coincidence. For the first time ever tonight my Zwift failed to sync automatically when asked to after a ride. 

I have just had the same thing happen to me. Zwift working fine all data recording as normal but when I hit the save and record in Strava button, nothing there. I’m currently doing the FTP builder and its recording the session as completed, very strange.

Ditto, me too. No automatic sync to Strava for the first time since I got onto Zwift back in the summer.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick note that our devs are looking into it!

This is happening to me too. 2-3 of my rides did not upload to Strava. Not sure if this matters but one says (partial) at the end of the description. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting to Strava and it did not work.

On a separate note when doing the FTP test I didn’t see anywhere on the screen to turn up the power. I ended up using my wahoo app on my phone to turn it up for the test but I assume that’s not what I’m supposed to do. 

Thanks for your support

Nic

same here (partial) ride didn’t load