Zwift Academy Road 2020 Issues

Any idea when this issue will be resolved - reluctant to Zwift till I know it’s going to be credited

Hi all! I have the same issue. My app crashed while it was saving my workout #1. Zwift recovered the data but didn’t link it to Zwift Academy and I didn’t get the credit for it. Is there anyway to get it fixed ? Not really looking forward to doing it again… Please help :slight_smile: - Thanks!!

1 Like

Suji I’ve completed wo1 and group ride. Did not get an ftp update after blasting wo1. Did not receive any of the welcome gear or bike
And I don’t see wo2 for days. I keep seeing wo1.

Hi @Carl_Sahetapy

Workout #1 was not a FTP test so I would not expect that you get a FTP update.

Happy Monday everyone. We wanted to give you an update on the Academy Road hiccups.

Uncredited rides have now been credited. This includes group rides and workouts.

2 Likes

So were any parts of the Zwift Academy actually working?? Seems like bugs on everything for it.

2 Likes

That’s great news @Shuji_Sakai ! Where would I be able to see that credited ride? I don’t see it on my Zwift Academy Status page or on the companion. Is there another UI that I should be focused on?

@Selino_Valdes1
If you’re checking on my.zwift.com, please purge your cache and see if that’s showing up for you now.

We’re about to release Companion 3.19, and that will show your Academy progress.

@Shuji_Sakai I completed work out 2 yesterday and it still hasn’t credited my dashboard. It only states that I have completed one session.
I am going to do the vo2 max tomorrow and want to be assured that this will record (as well as wo2).
Please help

Well, i don’t know what’s happening but today and yesterday i was trying to do the group Ride at the date and hour i’ve choosen before and when i openned the zwift app to do It, the group Ride didn’ t appear. AM I doing something wrong?! I select the category, the date i would like to do the group Ride (RGV today at 4:00/PM) at zwift companion and didn’t appear to me. Please, Tell me what’s going on ir If iam doing something wrong. It’s my first time doing the Academy. Thanks

There is still no change to the WO1 I completed … no credit showing

3 Likes

Hi @Ana_Paula_Oberlaende, when you get into zwift after choosing the ride or workout to join are you spawning into any of the worlds, Watopia or whatever is available? After you spawn, you should see a join button in the lower left of the screen. You can’t join group events from the main startup menu.

Hi @Mike_Rowe_PBR !
I really don’t know what happened. Yesterday i entered the zwift companion and found the group Ride i would like to do today, select my category and the time. Today when i finally enter the zwift app (not the companion) waiting for the group Ride, It didnt apear at the lower left the screen. RGV wasn’t able today?! So i have to see before If the RGV Will be able the day i want to do the exercise? It’s confused because at the companion i was ok, the time and date are ok, but when i was at the zwift app, the group Ride didnt apear.

still have this issue with workout 2
workout 2 completed
so it is in the report after the trip
but I still haven’t got it well written

Forunm → workout-2-completed-but-not-received-bug-or-fail/509122/5

Why i cant post pic to show the issue?

Ana,

For special events, group rides or meetups any world is available any day. After you registered in the Companion App did it should appear as a banner near the top of the Home screen on the companion.
It shows the event and time with a big green checkmark that is labeled “Going”.

Hi David

Thanks for your feedback. I know what are you talking about because i’ve done before in another recent special event. But now i really don’t understand. Yesterday and today the group didn’ apear at the zwift app although I signed up yesterday. I’ll try another time tomorrow. Thank you!

Ana, can you confirm that you are in a world, any of them, riding prior to the event start, at least a few minutes before it starts? You can’t join an event from the menu screens.

Hi Shuji, my group ride is still NOT showing up as credited. I cleared my cache. No evidence that I’ve done it. Help?!

3 Likes

Mike, I did It right now. I was registered for the first workout, a few minutes Ago, at 9:pm Just to know and at the same time i AM registered to the next Ride group today at 10pm too. So i found out that the workout #1(i already did the workout #1 a few days Ago) are the Ride group for me. when I opened the zwift app and checked the exercise at 9:00 it appeared ZA RIde Group and not the workout # 1. So i think it’s something wrong. And another thing it’s not correct. The hour…9:00pm for me was workout#1 and not the Ride group because the correct Ride group i AM able to do Will be 10pm. So If i want to do the ride group i need to take Care because It was 1h less. So confusing . I Will check 10pm If It Will be apear for me. Hope you understand.

Yeahh… didn’t apear the Ride group at 10pm for me although i signed up early… really didn’t understand.