"Your Best" not showing on pause screen

I just finished my third ride on Zwift island in which I did not perform as well as the second ride. When I came to a stop after my last lap the Zwift game pulled up the pause screen seen here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39105562/this-ride-your-best.JPG

I noticed that ‘your best’ is blank. It should be showing the numbers from my previous ride. At least I think so.

Yes…mine continues to be blank also.

It’s been like that for the 2 + months I’ve been on the beta. Seems odd that it hasn’t been addressed with all the updates.

My best has never displayed anything.

This is still a “coming” feature.

Eric,

It would be very helpful if there was a list of known bugs, coming features, etc. Items such as this appear as bugs, and I mentioned in a previous post at some point which I don’t recall receiving a response. If a list of known issues were available, it would really help users to know which items are known issues and which are new.

I admit that’d definitely be helpful. We have a long list of “coming soons” however and that changes depending on ability, public feedback, and our own ideas.

I’m still trying to find time to work on a beginner’s guide!

Eric C…since there’s a user’s “unoffiical” beginners guide just allow the crowdsourcing to work and “pin” that to the top of the fb page or here. With so many of us on and reading things any discrepancies will be quickly updated.

Hi, is this still the case?  I’m sure I’ve seen it filled on some other people’s screenshots recently.