Blank Leaderboards

Hi Guys,
Over the past few months I’ve noticed that my leaderboards shown on the screen show nothing except my current time.
If i did multiple efforts over a couple days it would only show the current ride, not previous rides. I also cannot see any other zwift rider times on the leaderboard. If i’m in a meetup i cant even see the other meetup riders times for the segments.

This seems to have happened for a few of us.

Any thoughts?

I have had this happen specifically in meetups with the keep everyone together option enabled, but it seems to work correctly when on a non-meetup ride.

Hi @Sam_Richards,

It looks like this is your first time posting a new thread on the Zwift Forums, so congrats and welcome!

Sorry to hear that you’ve run into some trouble with the Meetups leaderboards. I can certainly raise this issue up to the team to get some more information.

I would, however, be curious to know if the issue only occurs in Meetups specifically or if you’ve observed this behavior with the Leaderboards during non-meetup rides?

Also, do you happen to know if the “Keep Everyone Together” feature is always enabled in the Meetups you’ve participated in or if it’s been disabled for any of the Meetups? It would be good to know if the Leaderboards issue is related to that feature or not.

Thanks for your help!

This may be relevant - Sprint and KOM leaderboards in Meetups?

@Sam_Richards

I heard back from the team and confirmed a few things.

1. Meetups and Events in Zwift only show the segment PRs reported during the Event/Meetup in question, which was originally by design. This is, of course, subject to change as improvements will eventually be implemented for leaderboards in general.

2. For the Meetups not showing segment results for other participants, I’ve confirmed that’s a known issue and one which is currently being investigated. So, essentially it’s on the “to do list” for a fix.

I hope that helps!

Ride On.