Workout with Tacx Neo - Resistance lost

Hi

when I do structured workout (e.g. Intervalls) witgh my Neo and I have to stop for a few seconds only, Zwift tells me that it’s temporarly paused.

When I continue to pedal all is fine except the resistance seems to be lost (e.g. instead of the targeted 300 Watts I can push as hard as I want but can’t go over 200 Wants). Also skipping the intervall (with the Tab Key) doesn’t help. I have to exit Zwift, start it again and select the same workout. Of course I can use the Tab Key to forward to the intervall section I was before but IMO this is a bug which could be fixed 

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Sorry to hear, this might’ve been caused by the update, the good news is that you can probably fix it in few seconds. :slight_smile:

1. Exit Zwift
  2. Unplug the Ant+ dongle
  3. Wait 10 seconds 
  4. Plug it back in
  5. Launch Zwift 
  6. Pair/Repair your trainer
  7. Ride On!

This should fix. Give it a try and please, let us know if it worked. 

Thank you!

Hi

I have tried that twice but it still behaves the same.

Being in a workout, stop pedalling until avatar stops. Zwift tells me that ERG mode has been paused temporarly and when I re-start pedalling ERG is not enabled anymore

Any other hints?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Before submitting a ticket, can you please make sure your NEO is up to date? 

Also, a lot of people actually don’t know how exactly the ERG mode works, in case you are unsure I’d recommend you to check THIS article explaining it all. 

Thank you.  

Hi Tom
I have checked the firmware version of my NEO before I submitted the tickets and I have the latest version.

Thanks for that ERG article but this is not related to my problem. Zwift pause ERG mode but it does not release the pause again.

I checked the forum and realized that other reiders have the same issue and there seems to be no solution available yet

Can you please look into it and probably try to reproduce it in your labs?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Ok, thank you very much for quick answer and please accept our apology. Since you created a ticket we will follow with you in the ticket system. 

Thank you.