Workout interrupted -- at least 9 times!

You can’t recover/upload @ Zwift, you can only upload to Strava, TP, … - unless you are on ATV.

Thanks. I’ve tried this but it says the fit file is malformed so can’t upload. It shows in Zwift although I can’t see any data behind but also can’t load to strava due to it being malformed.

Try fitfiletools.com, I had some success repairing malformed fit files. Be careful with date & time stamps, there were some problems.
Do not exactly know what, did not use it for a long time.

Hi thanks again. Tried that too. Still no luck. Pulled it direct from Zwift too. Tried renaming it too. Odd it’s there in my Zwift profile but no ability to update or upload to strava.

Are you on PC, Mac, phone? Did you try the local fit files? That is what I mean, not from Zwift server. No chance if using Apple TV, but you can get the local fit files from every other device.

PC been into my activities but it originally said was still in progress. It was malformed so I renamed it as one thread suggested. It is on my zwift profile but I cannot edit it. Strace also will not upload it.

Tried the fit files. Tried the fit tool but doesn’t pull anything through to upload. In fit tools there were 8 different formats??

On my PC there was always a fit file saved LATER than the InProgressActivity - and that was the one for manual update.