Today I’m getting “The remote server returned error: (400) Bad Request” in a popup window when I try starting Zwift on my Windows computer and pressing “LET’S GO” orange button. After a few tries, I also experienced the " Zwift Something went wrong. Please try restarting Zwift." in a white window - no “WELCOME!” window appears in this case at all. I’m running the latest version of Windows 10. The internet connection is working fine - I’m writing this message from the same computer in a browser, so also the login works.
- Login into Windows 10 (last updates).
- Start Zwift (Auto-Start is turned off).
- The “WELLCOME!” screen appears.
- Press the orange “LET’S GO” button.
- Here a popup appears with the message “The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.”.
I’d expect the Windows application to start, so I can ride.
I’m looking forward for a fix of my problem.