What's new on Zwift Island! 03/12 (v1.0.4030)

Hey Zwifters! We’ve added a bunch of new stuff to this build to help bring in more riders and solve some reoccurring issues that have been popping up. We’ve also added support for more trainers and changed the way the leaderboards work to make them easier to understand:

• Leaderboard times now remain valid while you are riding in Zwift and for one hour after. If you log off and return within an hour, you will regain your jersey if your time remains the fastest.
  • Additionally, new ‘combo’ jerseys show if you’ve won multiple sprints/all jerseys.
  • The ‘Just Ride’ screen now includes the average speed of riders as well as distance traveled.
  • The number at the bottom of the rider list now represents all the riders on the island.
  • Disabled the Burrito power up.
  • Added an ‘Exit’ message from the login screen so you can hit ‘ESC’ out of the login screen now.

Additionally, we’ve added support for these virtual power trainers:

• Elite Power Mag
  • Elite Power Fluid
  • Elite Mag Force
  • Elite Mag Speed Alloy
  • Elite Qubo Fluid
  • Elite Qubo Fluid+
  • Elite Qubo Digital
  • JetBlack Fluidpro
  • Nashbar Fluid
  • Nashbar Fluid Pro

And, like before, a ton of changes under the hood for better stability and minor tweaks.

Ride on!

Team Zwift

Oh yes! No more Bean Burrito!

Seems the update removed the ability to see where we finish in the overall list of accomplishments. It was only showing the top 5 I think last night and not where I was falling in the overall list as it was previously.

Will this be coming back?

Hi, I noticed the problem with the display of sprint/kom results too. I think it’s a bug. What’s the point of not knowing your position after a sprint?

Yes, this is a bug that’s been reported. :slight_smile:

The Elite Qubo Digital doesn’t work now… When does it work?

Does the elite Qubo Digital and Qubo Digital B+ work?

The Elite Qubo Digital Wireless is not supported as it transmits data over an encoded ANT+ signal we do not have access to.

The Qubo Digital B+ should work as it is using the FE-C standard but we have not had a chance to test it yet.

BTW: This post is from March  of this year. Please post questions in our support forums: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/topics