What is the fastest way to gain Experience Points

I wonder what is the fastest way to gain another level especially close to level 50.
Currently i see only 2 ways in fast leveling:

1. riding a workout + unachieved route badge, polarising around FTP threshold on a TT bike mostly uphills
  2. Group Ride and/or Race

any other tactics?

Complete routes for badges and ride long flat routes to gain the most distance you can to level up. For drops to spend the in the shop ride up lots of climbs and give out lots of ride ons so that you may get some in return.

1. route badges
  2. Alpe du Zwift as workout (bonus at end 250/1000exp), especially if you can do this in around 1 hour or faster
  3. free ride on TT bike on flat routes
  4. group rides

Also, be sure to use metric measurements, instead of Imperial, as you will gain XP slightly faster.

use bots - worked out fine for Cam Jeffers… oh wait a minute

1 Like

I’m currently experimenting with TT bike, workout mode on and maximum height meters route badges. The best strategy for now at least for me. … for the big ones on watopia its easy to get 1000 EXP and even more on top of your ride - based on km and/or workout EXP reward.

As far as i can see your distance travelled is not rewarded with experience when doing workouts instead you get around ~11.2 pts for 1 minute. So for a 5 minute block (set by default) it’s approx. 56 pts.
Right? Someone here who knows the excat behavior for getting EXP?

If you can do Alpe du Zwift uphill as workout in hour you will get:

• 922 exp (15,37 exp per min if at end of hill spin wheel land on gloves or helmet)
    or
  • 1672 exp (27,87 exp per min if at end of hill spin wheel land at wheels)
    and fast 260 exp on downhill in 13 min as free ride :grin:

Nice! :ride_on:
So doing IV Blocks is the way to go combined with uphill riding then?!

Intervals

“Intervals” are essentially a pair of Zone Blocks, with each block able to be set to a particular wattage and time. This pair of blocks is then repeated two or more times, as dictated by the workout.

Intervals reward you a set amount of XP based on the total time of the interval block: 12XP per minute, regardless of interval wattage.