What graphics card should I get?

I just got a computer from some friends who I helped upgrade to a new one. It’s not a bad system Intel Pentium E5400 processor, 4gb of ram, and NVIDIA GeForce 7050 Integrated Graphics. I believe that it should run Zwift but I keep getting a “Could not find required data files. Closing application now.” error. Another user said after upgrading to a better GPU he was good to go so I’m guessing that is also my issue. 

I’m looking to upgrade, I understand the performance specs somewhat but what I don’t know is how to select a card that will work with the rest of the set up I have. I’m not interested in upgrading everything else too. This will be my wife’s Zwift rig so I don’t need it to do anything but Zwift.

This is the computer I have: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883114084

What would be your recommendation for a card?

“Could not find required data files” doesn’t look like a graphics card issue. It sounds more like a corrupt installation. Try deleting everything and reinstall.

I actually purchased a GeForce GT 730 with 1GB of GDDR5 early today and after installing the card Zwift booted up now problem. I guess when it says “Could not find required data files” it really means your graphics card isn’t good enough.