Week 5 Advanced Winter Plan - Where is it?

Hi Chaps, just about to start week 5 of the Advanced Winter Plan and have discovered it isn’t there?  When will this arrive please?

Workout says its coming in the next update. Maybe this coming Thursday or the following?

Sorry guys, it didn’t end up making it into the update.  I know it isn’t optimal but in case you want to do it manually Week 5 looks like this

Monday - Weights, non-cycling exercise, or rest

Tuesday

• 10 minute warmup
  • 20 minutes of 1 minute left/right one legged pedalling 
  • 15 minutes at 70% FTP
  • 10x 1minute at 135RPM, 2 minutes at 90RPM
  • 15 minutes at 100% FTP
  • 15 minutes cool down

Wednesday

•  15 minute warmup
  • 10x 1minute at 50rpm 90% FTP, 1 minute at 90rpm 50% FTP
  • 15 minutes cooldown

Thursday

• 90 minutes easy spin. Do what you want but keep it <70% FTP.

Friday  - Weights, non-cycling exercise, or rest

Saturday - Endurance Ride

• 15 minute warmup, with a few 1 minute portions over 100rpm
  • 2 hours at 70% FTP
  • 15 minute cooldown

Sunday  - Endurance Ride

• 15 minute warmup, with a few 1 minute portions over 100rpm
  • 1 hour at 75% FTP
  • 15 minute cooldown

Thanks for the feedback.  I decided to gon holiday for that week in the end. When will it be updated?

hello,

same over here. just dived into week4. when will week5 etc be online available? thanks

Week 5 of the Winter training plan will be in by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience!

Ride on!

Oh come on Zwift, again failed to properly implement single leg efforts. Does anyone even review the workouts?

Thanks Lindsay, Jon,  Week 6 is coming too, right?  :)

Thanks so much for wk 6. Right now i really got the bio feedback from my body from the past 5 weeks of training with the plan as the adaption arrives :)). So i would really like to continue with this story. I need the updates for the missing weeks (6-12). Would be so Great and i really do appreciate your Job on this. Regards from Germany