Please buy a code diff tool and perform code reviews. The dogfood that is being checked in and rolled out for Alpe Du Zwift is embarrassing.
- Windows PC app
- Road signs are black and have no turn images. Nice Z-order on the label
- No way stage 3 is only a yellow difficulty. 4-5 10% grades and one of the longer sections…Developer rolls dice…Yellow!!!
- What in the heck is the PR graph showing no one knows!
- Make up your mind on the Ride on icons in the Road. What sets their timing? What do they actually do, sometimes they give a perk and others they don’t, the interval seems random, the gifts seem random
- Somewhere around stage 16 you have a yellow/orange with a 15% slope…
- When you finish the race it doesn’t show the Alpe leader board, it shows some other random stage. This is with rotating stage leaderboards set in preferences