On the left how it looks like, on the right how it should look like.
Zwift for some reason fails miserably at detecting my system graphics capabilites and humiliate me with very poor textures (and problably models) quality as shown above. Those can’t be fixed by manually editing config files, where I already maxed everything out.
- There is no RAM info displayed when uploading log file to Zwiftalizer (blank space).
- There is no info about RAM in log file.
- There is no mention of dxdiag running in launcher log file.
- There is no computerspecs.txt file in log folder.
- It sets High profile at 720p as defailt which is… ridiculous.
Please help me because this is horrible I know there are more people affected by this bug, and there will be much more in the future if it is somehow connected to AMD platform (which lately outsells Intel tenfold). They should be able to enjoy something better than mobile phone graphics.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: B450M DS3H
BIOS: F41 (type: UEFI)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 16332MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16332MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: Unknown
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode