Urukazi Map Release [2022]

From the pictures it looks beautiful, but I’m quite disappointed.
The small amount of tarmac is sad but more disappointing is that there is no new climb :frowning: We have Alpe du Zwift and from time to time we are allowed to ride up to Ventoux … How about some new climbs? Stelvio? Madeleine? Teide?

5 Likes

Mt Fuji is extremely obvious in the background… Just saying.

9 Likes

Plus 1. Camera angles are all wrong.

Teide? They’d have to call it Teideous as absolutely no-one would ever ride it at that length.

It’s pretty clear Mt Fuji is coming at some point.

hmmm. Was working for me. Maybe a Windows thing?

Maybe. I’m just fan viewing someone on my work laptop. Camera angle 1:

Yeah it like went in too close and got stuck there. Changing cameras made it swing around all over the place too. I ended up using 3.

What’s the story with the mech manufacturing plant?

I imagine all those giant mental hands and feet that the trains are carrying in Neokyo are related…

1 Like

There are trains and flatbeds trucks in Neokyo with mech parts on them. And there is a (torn off?) huge Monster hand in Makuri countryside below the temple…

…maybe we are going to see mechs and monsters fighting on or in the caldera of Mount Fuji?!

Feels like it needs some sort of narrative or conclusion.

Maybe it’s the Zwift boss.

Get to level 100 and face Mech Eric Min in the Gulag.

5 Likes

You need to update to the newest version.

1 Like

We habe the Pretzels and Four Horsemen all longer and at least equal elevation gain…

TBH, mentioning Teide was not full serious, but the others for sure.

My relationship with Zwift is a bit mixed. I really like it because I can right quite long distances with ending and starting a session.
But the lack of climbs and the gravel really gets sick of it. I’m also using Fulgaz and some other plattforms, but there I lack long rides or ride down the hill I just climbed.

1 Like

You can ride Ventoux whenever you want.

Nope, the XML-Hack does not work on AppleTV

Select a workout, then select Ven-Top and quit the workout once in game

3 Likes

New roads look great, really nice job Zwift HQ!

I just wish there were a few Mechs walking around like the dinosaurs in Titans Grove.

Yes, the factory is assembling the Gigantro parts coming in from Neokyo. Stay tuned😉

2 Likes

Check the wall posters in the Neokyo arcade. The clue is there about what the factory is assembling - Gigantro vs Kaiju/Gojira(?!) :wink:

2 Likes