update very slow

its been the third time, not in a row, but since the start of zwift non-beta version, that the Programm took 30+ min to update before I can start training.

Haven’t been during the beta-time and its not at every start-up, so its seems to me that it is unlikely my pc.

Hi, it is same for me. I am from Czech Republic. 

Ive tried to update Zwift several times now, but the download is so slow that it would take hours. In the beginning its quite fast, but then it slows down to 4 kb/sec. I dont know whats the problem, because my internet connection is fast enough for everything else (Youtube, Games etc.). 

Did anyone every find a resolution to this? I am facing the same problem every time I start Swift and its very annoying if I forget to start the update an hour before I start a ride.

Kerr,

What is your internet speed? I did the update yesterday and it was very quick.

Last check earlier today I have 50Mb/s download. It’s not the Internet speed. I found another post which suggested removing the application from my PC, all cached files and re-installing. Did that and had to wait another 30 minutes for an update.

Last check earlier today I have 50Mb/s download. It’s not the Internet speed. I found another post which suggested removing the application from my PC, all cached files and re-installing. Did that and had to wait another 30 minutes for an update.

1 Like