Unable to pay for a membership with paypal

I can’t pay with paypal, tried it because I don’t have a credit card. I wouldn’t even try paying with PayPal in the first place if I did. Anyways, every time I try to pay with Paypal, the pop-up wants me to put my credit card details in. Which makes it impossible for me to pay, pretty much, with just a few km left on my trial, it’s getting really frustrating. I tried to clear my browser cache and launching the website in incognito mode, none of which worked.

Have you tried this link: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Or even this one: https://zwift.com/shop/category/gift-cards

Might be a better option for you.

Or you could try a different browser.

There’s a completely different problem with the first website. I can’t even add it co my cart, it doesn’t show up.
The second link doesn’t work at all. May be because of my location
But I will try with a different browser now, thanks

Hi

I use paypal to pay and have no issues I suggest you contact paypal direct

cheers

paul

update on a different browser, still not working

I did, they told me there was not enough money on my account, and the website wanted to take the rest from a card. After tranfering another $10 same thing happened

Oh sorry to hear that hop the matter gets sorted and you get back on Zwift soonest

1 Like

Thank you, I really started to like this zwift thingy. Too bad I can’t keep going

You might have some luck with Zwift Support: Contact Us

They might be able to better assist you and/or extend your trial until you can get the payment worked out.

Or if you have an iOS device you could get an iTunes card and use that.

Paying for Zwift using PayPal requires a valid source of money even if you have enough balance in your PayPal account. I believe this means you need to have a valid credit card or a direct debitable bank account connected to your PayPal account.

I do have my bank account linked with PayPal

Encountering the same… please help i wanted to know how to pay and upgrade membership

I am sorry, i was unable to pay without linking my credit card.

How did you do it? Can you help me also? Thanks