For one more sample of working/non-working since the update:
Completed 2 rides today.
The first, a solo workout, everything appears to have uploaded as expected.
The second, the Specialized Roval Climbing Challenge (C), didn’t. It shows up in my activity feed, with all the correct info, in the companion app and the web site. However, if I try to go to the activity, I get “Activity details could not be loaded.” in the companion app (tho the pics I took and the race results are there and work as expected). If I try to load it on the website (https://www.zwift.com/activity/863235292787172400), I get nothing but the page header and footer. Absolutely nothing about the ride itself.
EDIT: Just completed another group ride and the same thing happened as the Climbing Challenge. For both rides, I did no pre-ride warmup, started Zwift session, joined the ride event (8 mins before start for SRCC, 4 minutes for Herd ride) that was on the same world (so no world shift). Using iPad with updated Zwift. I did another Herd ride yesterday after the update and that worked fine, so I’ve had 2 work and 2 not since updating yesterday.