Ultra graphics profile as default for GTX 1650 Super

It is definitely ‘Ultra’ card, not ‘High’.

I agree with you, just got the same outcome. I fitted a similar card today (1650 OC) and ended up with it defaulting to HIGH, not ultra.

The 2 year old 1050Ti I took out was running at Ultra. Was a bit of a surprise, but the FPS rate was much improved.

1 Like

Same thing happened when I got my 1660Ti a while back. Ridiculously, they have to do a profile for each card and what it can handle. They probably don’t have an Ultra profile for the 1650 Super yet. It’ll come, but it took them several months to add the profile for my 1660Ti.

1 Like

I did change my settings manually in Zwift config files but many people unaware of the problem might be disappointed.

1 Like

2nd’ed on this. I upgraded to an i7 / GTX 2060 / latest everything (software patches) / 4k screen / fresh install of Zwift. It defaulted to high. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same problem here. I upgraded from GTX 1050 TI tot GTX 1650 Super en my Utra profile was gone…
I had to hack it the pref files to get it work. But everytime I open de option menu in Zwift my profile is set back to basic… :anguished:
I hope they add the GTX 1650 super soon, because is perfect capable for 4k Zwifting

1 Like

It should be set on High, not Basic for 1650S. If you want permanent Ultra settings just copy/past Ultra profile to High/Basic config .txt files (you’ll need notepad run as administrator). I also set foliage to 300% to get nice and vast flower fields and denser woods :wink:

Unless you’re talking about Ultra resolution (4k) which is not graphics detail setting at all. Then editing pref file is your only option. It’s often confused, cause it’s called the same :expressionless:. Many people mistakenly think they’re running on High or Ultra details because they set it Zwift settings, but all they did was just bumping their app resolution. You can be on Basic details and Ultra (4k) resolution afaik. It’ll be far from best possible experience.

1 Like

+1 for wanting “ultra” as default for 1650 Super and 4K option in game please.

Was getting 113 FPS average and 142 P95 tonight in Richmond race with “high” settings allocated.

4 Likes

Agree 100%. GTX 1650 Super (and GTX 1660 Super) are defleopardly Ultra capable.

3 Likes

Last update this was done: Added the GeForce GTX 1650 to the ULTRA graphics profile group

2 Likes