Two trainers. Nothing works now

Have a kickr. Works great. Love it. Use erg mode for training. Bought my wife one - see it up today. Now, nothing works right. Her speed is completely unrealistic and it’s too hard for her to pedal. She’s an Ironman so knows what riding should feel like. My erg mode no longer works now. Tried turning everything off and then back on. Same problem. Now hers is too hard to use, I’m disappointed after talking up Zwift and the kickr trainer, and I can’t do my workouts. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’m running on my PC and a dongle like I usually do and she’s using her iPad with Bluetooth. Oh yeah, and every time I log on even after pairing and selecting ride, I’m now defaulting to run - this is after I did my first run yesterday. Nothing is working right :frowning:

Hi are you running them concurrently as it may be a bluetooth issues i had as was bouncing between trainers. May be worth deleting and re adding the zwift and Kickr apps. I found when running both trainers at same time as partner the Bluetooth was conflicted.

It seems there must be a way for two people to ride in the same room at the same time. We put people in space so I’m hoping my little problem is doable. Is the dongle causing a problem? I’m terrible with technology and it all seems so confusing

What dongle are you using? Ant+ or Bluetooth? Is it on an extension cable so it can sit right under your trainer?

You may need to space them out more so the signals aren’t interfering with each other.

This might be the “spiral of death” if she is in a workout with ERG enabled. Read about it here:

Thanks Mike - she is not in erg mode. I use an ant dongle. I’m spaced out as far as we can be

Did you ever get this resolved?

We are seeing a very similar issue as wife and I both have Saris H3’s, two separate computers, even separated by a wall (she is in living room I am in my office), however we cannot ride at the same time as one of us will get a lot of resistance, speed/power numbers seem really off. We both are using Ant + speed sensors (different manufactures). I swear we have rode at the same time at one point a month or so back, this seems more a recent issue.

One thing I do know and it is prob a Saris and not Zwift issue is when I was trying to calibrate mine while she was riding I could not, I even had selected my trainer it would still pick up her pedaling, once she stopped, exited and trainer turned off I could calibrate, this is the same on hers if I am riding.

Thanks

We have two trainers next to each other. The only thing that you need to focus on is that you connect power and controllable as FE-c from the correct trainer.

The second person that join need to take extra care when pairing.

Make sticky notes with the trainer number that should be paired for each setup.

Calibrate using the Saris app