Turbo trainer to Zwift

Yes. All connected on cable app… on cable app it even shows my speed readings and cadence for that matter

Do you have the Garmin S/C connected to anything else?

Other than my garmin (which is always off) no

are you referring to a Garmin watch or computer?

Have you tried disconnecting it and see if it connects to Zwift.

I have never used a CABLE as a bridge, but a lot of people use it without issue.

Are you using the CABLE app on the same device you are running Zwift on, if so I think that might be your issue.

Yes i am using the zwift and cable app on the same phone. As i said when i started i only had one iphone.

Do we think we have finally found out the issue? And if i use on another phone it would be okay?

If you have access to another phone or device it would be worth testing.

Hi all
Back again. Thanks to cable update.
My sensors link to cable (not my phone) and therefore cable links to iphone via swift.

Cadence as mentioned is working. Speed again isnt… but i think because its paired as a power metre.

How do i unpair? Then restart? I cant seem to unpair on the iphone?

Any help will be appreciated once again.

Regards

Shane

Either on launching the app or in game in the menu choose “pair”. Then click on the unpair button for the thing you want to unpair.

I haven’t used it in iOS tho, so I am assuming the apps all display similar options.

Restarting the app: quick double tap the home button on the phone (the button below the screen) then on the screen swipe up. Press home button again.

Hi
No it doest have the “unpair” option when you select your pairing options. So frustrating!

Anyone know anything else?