Tri Academy Completion

I’ve done each of the 6 bike workouts and a TT race, however, the program status is currently listed as incomplete. While I did miss a recovery star in workout #4, I assumed that I had fulfilled the requirement.

Have I missed something?

Excellent program btw, great lead up to IMAZ.

Hi Liam
To complete the Academy program you will also need to complete the 4 runs and 1 x run race, have you done those yet?
Fantastic to hear you enjoyed the bike workouts and good luck in Arizona!

Does it matter the number of stars we get on the workouts? I lost some stars on the recoveries last week

No, as long as you finish the workout it is considered ‘complete’. Stars are always good though!

I’ve done all 6+1 rides and 4+1 runs, but both races (5k run and TT) are missing in progress.
I’m stuck with 86% cycling and 80% running.
Interestingly in companion app in “my progress” details view it correctly says I’ve done
7/7 rides and 8/5 runs (I’ve tried the race a few times)
Is there a bug with counting races?

1 Like

Same here. Run & Bike races are not counted in the percentage. but all workouts and races are correctly listed.
Also opened a ticket with Zwift support.

1 Like

Good. Please let us know what they say.

Our team are looking into it for you. If you private message me your User IDs it would be helpful.
Instructions for finding your user id are here:

I have been having this issue as well! My dashboard reads 5/7 bike workouts complete (4 workouts and one race) and 4/5 run workouts complete (3 runs and one race), but only 59% complete for progress. I have not repeated any workout, so that shouldn’t be an issue either.

I also was not credited for the run race. I contacted support and I am currently on their waiting list. I think there is a bug in Zwift.

good morning! yesterday I’ve done the run workout from the workout page zwift academy 2020 folder: „3.endurance stimulation“, but it counts in the „completed activities“ as „vo2max developement“ so i think there is a bug. last week instead of countin the 6x800 meter repetitions zwift counts the endurance stimulation. so the 6x800 doesnt show in completed activities. what could i do to repair this? or should i mail sbdy sthg? thanks!