Tour of Innsbruck observations

I think a lot of these comments come from people that want an event the is a bit more challenging. Having only 3 days to complete 3 stages is a nice challenge. It would be more challenging if Zwift said you have to do all 3 to get the jersey.

2 Likes

I think is generous that they are giving people the kit for only doing one stage.

1 Like

No I didn’t. I said that if the challenge was extended it would not be the same CHALLENGE.

Saying that you were being selfish. Has nothing to do with a strawman argument…

I started off this discussion with you by stating that this doesn’t work for me either, and it still doesn’t. But, that doesn’t mean that I don’t think it should go ahead for all the thousands of people who will complete it as a good challenge.

You seem to ignore some key points during these exchanges. I previously suggested that if, as you stated, you would just like to complete the challenge in a longer time-frame, why don’t you just note the routes of the three stages and complete them in your own time-frame. There is nothing to prevent that, and like all of these challenges, nobody else will know either way.

This is far from extreme. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Tour of Innsbruck seems much more accessible than, say, the Vätternrundan Group Ride Series, with weekly Sunday morning rides at 12:30 am or 1:30 am (on the US west coast).

1 Like