Tour de Zwift - turned wrong way

Not brand new issue but just started stage 3(A) at 6pm MST; few km into race through London and suddenly i turned the wrong way. Very frustrating, difficult for me to ride starting 8pm with work schedule.
is this common? is there a something I can do to ensure doesn’t happen again?
Thanks,
Keith

Happen again at 8pm MST for me. Several others affected.

I’ve done this twice today. 1st time re routed and I was so angry I quite the ride as it said I was only doing 9.4 miles. Went back on tonight at 8pm. Didn’t even ride 1/2 mile as the same problem clearly existed as the route on my screen showed 9.4 miles. Some folk went 0.2 miles then got thrown off course. What’s next Zwift? Sort this out.

Same problem here. Happened to me yesterday and today on the London stage 3. I was unable to complete this stage.

I saw a post suggesting checking if you are on the latest version of Zwift.

On what platform did you experience this?

Today’s ride (London 15:00) - I saw with my own eyes one rider was sent to the wrong turn just at the first junction (just after start) … then a bunch of others was misrouted on the second one … then I had to solve problems with my trainer, so I could not look around too much …

Hello Gerrie,

I’m on the latest update (21/12/18) of the Android Beta.
I found posts of several people experiencing this problem. The Zwift folks are looking into it.

Yes i saw the posts on Android beta, thanks for confirming.

Hi,

i joined the 3rd stage at 21 CET today, but was misrouted at the first junction: i was turned left with a handful other riders, but the other 2000 riders went straight.
Frustrating experience as i was looking for a ride with others. Furthermore, I started with the tour the Zwift today (planning stage 1&2 after last stage), but now i missed the third and not able to complete de TDZ.
Im on the lastest version of zwift on IOS: 1.0.32535.

Hope you can fix this problem.

Jeroen

Same with me… android…

Dear Zwift, I have a couple of requests:

1. Could you please credit me for my Stage 3 Tour de Zwift ride even though you routed me off the course? I rode the required 22.6 miles mostly alone…and uphill.
  2. Could you please fix your program? Riding a big “group social ride” all by yourself on the wrong route out in the middle of nowhere is kind of a drag.

Dear Zwift, I have a couple of requests:

1. Could you please credit me for my Stage 3 Tour de Zwift ride even though you routed me off the course? I rode the required 22.6 miles mostly alone…and uphill.
  2. Could you please fix your program? Riding a big “group social ride” all by yourself on the wrong route out in the middle of nowhere is kind of a drag.

Hi

I had the same problem, two attempts at stage 3 both times sent the wrong way. No way of turning round or re- routing. First attempt was 0700 tried again at 1400. I wasn’t the only one both times several other riders were sent the wrong way.

ieri ore 15.00 stage 3 dopo alcuni km strada sbagliata e non mi ha completato lo stage … molto frustrante perché unico orario in cui potevo completarlo è possibile rimediarlo? avendo percorso 37 km e non avendo avuto il risultato ? poi fatto programma zwift fondo per scaricare la rabbia :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Happened to me today in the Fondo. Was planning to do the full Fondo and at the first turn I went straight while all others went left to Ocean Boulevard. No way I could join them again. Did the Bambino in the end but am pretty disappointed.