Taken Off Course on ZwiftPack Social Ride + Keith Hill After Party at 6.45PM GMT

I am using the Android App v32 1.0.32519. Logged on entered the event 10 mins or so.All good spinning away in the start pend and then off. At the first turn I was routed off course and couldn’t turn around. I quit the event closed down the app and then restarted and waited to be placed with nearby riders all at the start line. I kept on going furioulsy with a hope I might catch the main bunch. A long spread out line of riders all with the PACK jersey appeared and then we were routed up around the London Loop twice including Box Hill.
This is the second time I have been rerouted, the previous time was the Stage 3 Tour de Zwift.
Any idea what is causing this? A tad frustrating albeit I goy a massive workout trying to catch the riders ahead of me!
Thanks
Stephen

Hey Stephen! Thanks for writing in. There have been a lot of misrouting issues with the Tour de Zwift that we are taking care of on our side. If you don’t mind can you tell us which event you were in in this incident?

Hi Vincent For the Tour de Zwift it was Stage 3 at 7PM on 8 January. And yesterday 10 January at 6.45PM the Zwiftpack Social Ride.
Hoping you can find a resolution soon :crossed_fingers:

Alright, thanks for the details!
Can you send a support conversation along with your log files for that social ride? Our support team will need the logs to go into detail about your ride.

Support Conversation: Contact Us
How to find log files: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/how-do-i-find-my-log-files-(cycling)-SyTW0JZSX

Hi Vince - Have just sent the 2 log files through the support ticket.
Cheers
Stephen