Tour de Zwift change time slot

I have signed up for several of the Tour de Zwift 2023 races and am trying to figure out how to change from one time to another. Lets say I signed up for the 2:00 PM group B stage and the 3:00 PM group C stage but I want to change the group B one to 1:00 PM to give a little time between stages. When I go in to change it I then have the 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM showing that I am going to them. There is no way to deselect the time.

Thanks and keep the tire side down,

Bill

Hi!

I’m not sure if I am understanding your question correctly, but to in sign up for an event just click the green check mark next to the category that you are signed up for. Let me know if that helps.

Oliver,
I have signed up but want to deselect the one time that I am signed up for and sign up for a new time. In testing I have found that I am now signed up for two B stages on the 9th with one at 12:02PM and the other at 2:02 PM with no way of de-signing up from the either one of those stages.

Thank,
Bill

The solution above should be the fix.

Hi Oliver,
The Tour de Zwift has an orange “Join” button and a green “Going” button. I have seen the check mark when signing up for TTs and races.
Thanks,

Bill

If you click the button that shows you as going it should remove you from the event.

Basically, click whatever you clicked to join in order to un-join.

Or, don’t worry about it. There’s no real consequence to DNS-ing.

3 Likes

David,
Thanks. It does still say going even after clicking. I guess I will have two options for doing the race then. Won’t worry about it then. Have a great day.

Thanks,

Bill

1 Like

Oliver and David,
Thanks for the help. I did find that the Android App does allow for deselection of rides. I had been using the web interface and that was why it wasn’t working properly.

Bill

1 Like

Ewww dont use the website, its hot garbage

Either the companion app or zwifthacks.com are your best bet.

1 Like