Titan Life S80 Pro Spinning

Hi

I just invested in a spinning bike with Zwift support. It seems to work as intended but with few thoughts, I would like to hear others’ experiences with this bike.

Having trouble getting high wattage on flat roads for example, candense around 90 gives only about 80 wattage and low speed. Maybe correct?

Did a test run 8km and got 0.9w/kg average, felt a little low but perhaps i am a potato.

So anyone else out there with this bike?

Where did you see that bike as being supported by Zwift? I am not seeing it on Zwift Support Indoor bike list.

1 Like

Hi @Pat_Lind

Did you try to increase the resistance this should increase the wattage.

1 Like

Maybe the wording is wrong, not supported but compatible with Zwift.

Yes, that was my first thought but when I manually change the resistance level on the bike it changes back. Think it’s Zwift that sets it back, it has a built-in controller.

I don’t know how other bikes work but I think if you manually change resistansen it should stay and use that level as reference level?

Hi sorry for necroposting, but hard to find info on this bike. I recently also got the Titan Life s80 Pro (used). For me Zwift doesn’t seem to be changing resistance at all. Anyone else had this issue and have some tips?

Hello Björn,

I saw your post and decided to install Zwift again to try, but it seems it’s not working for me now. I used to run it directly from a PC to the S80. It still recognizes the device but, unfortunately, does not adjust the resistance at all.

I’m planning to try it out using my mobile phone during the week to see if that makes any difference, though I remain skeptical. Have you, by any chance, managed to find a solution?

I’m starting to wonder if there is any software left out there now that handels resistans on this bike. RGT used to support it, but unfortunately, they have come to an end.

You could try using QZ as a bridge to Zwift (qzfitness.com)

@Roberto_Viola is the developer

1 Like

Hi! Let me know if I can help you with the QZ setup!

Hi,

I managed to get the bike to work with the app Kinomap. Not the same, but at least I know the resistance adjustments can work and for basic workouts it’s ok. The app will ask for newer Titan Life bikes but I picked one of those and it still worked.

Den tis 20 feb. 2024 20:20Pat via Zwift Forums <notifications@gozwift.discoursemail.com> skrev:

I tried QZ now. It can’t connect to the bike. The bike appears (very briefly) in the list of Bluetooth devices on the main screen but it doesn’t stick.

please send me an email to roberto.viola83 at gmail.com and I will help you! send me also a nrfconnect screenshot of your bike. nrfconnect is a free app on the store. thanks

Now the bike also works with Zwift using the QZ app!

1 Like