This Season on Zwift [August 2022]

1. New roads, finally.
  2. Level 51-75
  3. New challenges
  4. Rowing :rofl:
  5. ATV / iOS UI rollout
  6. A proper iPad companion app

With Zwift Academy starting soon, doubt they will roll out much this month.

3 Likes

Their own brand smart trainer with dedicated display, available as a rental or to rent to buy.

1 Like

I think you missed a memo …

5 Likes

As much as I laughed at that response, I did get a Zwift survey a couple of days ago again asking whether I would buy a smart bike with a built in screen etc :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Check this out

2 Likes

some interesting stuff there. Autobraking on descents probably about the most interesting when thinking about racing.

hopefully some more improvements to category enforcement as well to come.

or not.

shame, the wattage floors really need looked at.

3 Likes

there are only 3 things certain in life… taxes, death and zwift breaking something that used to work

3 Likes

this, the numbers that were randomly picked by the guys that setup ZwiftPower initially really should be looked at to make racing much more fairer for categories

4 Likes

Levels will go past 50… to 60! oh wow!

2 Likes

Level 75 !!.. I´am at level 100… been stuck on level 50 since 2018

2 Likes

Level 60!

3 Likes

It’s starting to feel very northern hemisphere centric around here, from event scheduling and now feature releases. I dont get that feeling with my other global subscription services despite them also very likely having a majority customer base in the northern hemisphere.

Oh well, I’ll suck it up and wait for level 70 in 4 years time.

3 Likes

The volume of Zwift users during the winter (Sep to March) months versus summer is considerable, so I would say it is natural to focus on our “busy months”

4 Likes

exactly so, plus the questions about whether you’d have interest in financing the purchase etc

Looking to race somebody? How about yourself? We’re also launching holographic replays that will let you race against an avatar of your own personal record in real time.

PB bots! :grinning:

3 Likes

Wondering how this will work? How do you pick you PB ride? Trying to beat a PB set in a race/group ride on your own is going to be fun!

See HoloReplay FAQ

Fairly certain it’s only free ride segments rather than those in events.