The workout selection UI needs a complete overhaul

It’s just a hodgepodge mess of endless “dropdown” menus and sub menus with non-descriptive titles and random grouping. Then, when you do get to the workouts many of the names are non-descriptive. So your left having to look closer in detail at each one to determine what kind of a workout it is. It can take a long time to find a new workout. I end up using the same 4 or 5 I have saved or created myself because of this.

Workouts should be tagged for their length, purpose, TSS, time in zone, etc. The menu for finding training plans vs finding a one-off workout should be two separate things. Each with organized and logical groupings with descriptive titles, and a search function with filters.

Side note, many of the workouts are way overly complicated. That’s fine, I know some may like them. But I gravitate to the simple repeat intervals. Need more of the common, simple, bread and butter workouts everyone does and make them easy to find.

Hi @Cory_4337_H, welcome to the forums.

Zwift will be introducing a new UI soon (early 2022), I’m not sure if that will help with organizing and choosing workouts, but it may?

3 Likes

It would be nice to be able to save favorite workouts.
Right now, if I like one, I recreate it under a different name to save at the top.
Being able to save favorites and cut and paste intervals from existing workouts would be nice.