Hi Paula. Which tablet mount are you using?
thought I should chip in. After some serious deliberation decided to jump for the skillbike and based on the comments above started to connect everything. So far, everything works like a charm following these steps:
- Log in to the skillbike using the Technogym “My Wellness” app on the Iphone
- Startup Zwift on the Ipad and the Zwift app recognizes the Skillbike without issues. I am also using a Wahoo TICKR to monitor my heart rate and that is recognized as well.
- The skillbike will recognize that Zwift wants to connect, you need to press “agree”
- the screen on the skillbike will change to a generic mode with the cadence, power, power balance and gears.
- Start pedalling and the feedback from Zwift is recognized by the Skillbike
I will keep you updated as things progress but so far (apart from one connection drop) I did not have any issues.
Hi Paula. I know your post was from a long time ago but having just purchased a SkillBike I’m just wondering which product you purchased to sit your tablet over the console as in your picture. It looks very good.
Hi Timo, did you manage to get a decent mount for the tablet? Did Paula respond?
Just recieved the Skillbike today - setup was instant possible - everything went smooth for the start - will keep you updated