Technogym MyRun Reviews?

My treadmill bit the dust this weekend. The MyRun is near the top of my list because of its simplicity but also ability to use my own iPad. I don’t want to pay for a fancy built in screen when I already have a tablet.

One other huge benefit to the MyRun, for my application, is the ability to easily create your own workouts. I downloaded the Live app and the custom workout creator seems to work pretty well. I have a large TV on the wall in front of my treadmill space, so I plan to watch shows on that and use my iPad to run my custom workouts and maybe also Zwift running.

Are folks happy with their MyRuns? I read issues with Zwift running connections, but that seems to have be better now.

Also, do you have to buy a subscription to use the Live app? What does the subscription get you? II don’t care about any live or prerecorded classes, like what Peloton does. Thanks for any feedback.

This will answer your question.

I‘m very happy with the myRun and it connects perfectly to Zwift on iPad and MacBook.

I’ve had the myrun for a week and after reading lots of odd reviews, guessing these were based on old firmwares or app version of the live app, I have to say I love it.

I have had zero issues connecting it to anything, the only thing I had the other day was that it thought I was connected to the iPad as it was sitting on the top charging. Zwift on the computer wouldn’t connect. This was due to the tread seeing the ipad as there is a sensor on the rest, took that off and it connected.

All the reviews out there say the tread doesn’t automatically adjust incline and speed. It does so this using the workouts within the live app. Zwift won’t control it but it’s about time they allowed incline control to be honest.

Anyway, it’s a great treadmill, build quality is awesome, zero issues with Bluetooth and great to run on

1 Like