TDF Routes

TDF routes with HC climbs such as Ventoux.

There are already many software packages which will do that, real life video etc.

IMO Zwift should hafe an epic climb - although I would model it on Sa Calobra rahter than Ventoux, but it should be one of Zwifts own on Watopia rather than trying to copy something from real life.

I agree with Mark in regards to other products doing this.  

A TDF stage is over 100 miles.  The average Zwift rider rides far less than this on a single ride (I suspect it is nearer one hour per ride) so I doubt many people would actually complete a complete lap should Zwift make it available.

Exactly so. Most of my rides are about an hour. Which is why I think the ideal Zwift lap is one which would take about an hour for an average rider. So 15-20 miles. 

Agree w above, hour seems the avg. There is a 100K (62 miles) jersey achivement that I rarely see on track and 100 Mile jersey achivement that I haven’t seen… Although I’ve seen some riders over the 100 mile mark. 

I’m with the first poster. Please integrate a variety of routes around the world. I’d prefer to have one working app with a lot of functionality rather than many different apps with different capabilities and data sets.