Actual climbs please!

I know this is beta and I assume we are getting lots more areas besides zwift island. Can we please have some alpine climbs? Ones that would take 30+ mins to do? These 1 or 2 min “climbs” are just sprints and don’t actually favor climbers at all. A good climber can put out sustained power for long periods. Please can we have real climbs?

I bet this will come about in time with varied courses but as a climbing freak and a virtual riding geek I can say that it isn’t nearly as cool as it sounds. I remember last year doing a virtual race on Tour de Giro up the latter part of Mount Ventoux. It sounded like a good idea and I fared pretty well but ultimately it was a bunch of people spread out all over the road going less than 10km/h and not very interesting. It didn’t feel very real or motivating.

Also it isn’t great for certain smart trainers to go along at such slow speeds.
They can overheat and need a fan pointed at them.

Maybe climbs of 10 minutes or so would be fine.

More serious climbs would be welcome. Prior to using Swift, I was only doing simulated climbs indoors. I feel I get a better workout for the time spent and my trainer makes less noise for the people downstairs from me. Need long and challenging mountain pass climbs 6-8+% for 5-10+ miles.

A longer climb is definitely good for a change, the problem with giro d is graphics are not as fantastic - Kudos to Zwift for Ultra quality!