Climbs, climbers, uphill is yay

Love zwift
Love the game
Love the social aspect

Adz, ven-top, epic reverse on repeat

Can we get more of those? I’m currently using competitor to , well, climb!

Variety would be much welcome and awesome.

Thanks!

Upvote! :mount_fuji: :mountain_snow:

2 Likes

I’d love to see all the classic climbs included over time. I’m unlikely to be able to ride them IRL so this would be special for me. I also realise the stats indicate most Zwifters ride flat courses but hopefully at some point Zwift can find capacity to do this.

2 Likes

Fuji would be great
mortirolo
anything really. I’d even settle on sub 500m climbs.

There’s always loads of people on adz whenever I climb it. But dang are the flat routes boring

1 Like

Innsbruck climbs both way used to be my sunday indoor ‘longer’ ride through the winter. 2 x 20min climbs is about the right time\distance for indoor riding for me as part of a longer ride. The Alpe is also great for a solid hour(ish) effort.

VenTop I feel is probably a little to long for most…or perhaps its just that climb isnt that interesting virtually.

2 Likes

agreed.
Ventop is relentless. I do it once in a while. Always glad I made it up.
Innsbruck are fun. Reverse has gradients that really challenge.
Reverse Epic for quick access (Road to sky, u-turn) and the tower is, well, the tower!

They aren’t bad, it’s the tiny selection that gets to me.

1 Like

Yes! I use Fulgaz for the big IRL climbs.

Would love more of the big HC climbs but majority doesn’t because uphill is hard and they aren’t climbers I suppose.

maybe eh!

I’m not a fast climber. But going flat is my summer life because I live on a flat earth. Or a part that’s flat anyway :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

So when I cycle inside, I like a challenge
:partying_face:

1 Like

Nice! :+1:

It’s flat where I live too. I’d love if Zwift has more of the real big HC climbs.

Imagine adding Timmelsjoch to the Innsbruck world.

1 Like